Bring your youth group to the museum this summer to inspire wonder about our natural and cultural worlds. All programs are taught by trained museum educators. Pre-registration is required. Each guided program includes a hands-on activity in the classroom and an exhibit tour.
FUN IN THE SUN
PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
Cost is $4 for youths and $6 for adults. A 20% group rate discount will be applied if group pays all together.
- Group size is limited to 35 youths.
- Only one group can visit at a time, however, we can schedule groups back-to-back on the same day.
- Summer field trip visits are available Tuesdays through Sundays between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and Thursdays until 8:00 p.m. To inquire about other times please contact us at 541-346-0877 or email@example.com.
- Please submit your visit request at least two weeks prior to your requested date.
- Information on directions and parking can be found on the Visit page.
Ready to sign up? Request your program today.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-346-0877.