The museum is open to the public.
Wednesdays through Sundays | 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursdays until 8:00 p.m.
Health and safety are our priorities.
We have several measures in place to protect the health of our visitors, volunteers, and staff:
- Masks are welcome though optional, per University of Oregon guidelines.
- Everyone at the museum is encouraged to follow current CDC guidance for protecting themselves and others from COVID-19.
- Children must be closely supervised by their adult(s) at all times.
- We urge all visitors to stay home when sick. Please review the University of Oregon's symptom checker and make sure you haven't experienced any of the listed symptoms during the 72 hours leading up to your visit. Museum staff members are also committed to staying home when sick.
Additional options are available.
We understand that some visitors may need to have a different experience. Here are some additional options:
- The museum is least crowded Wednesday and Thursday mornings and Thursdays after 4:00 p.m. on days without evening events. Sunday mornings are generally less crowded than Saturday mornings. Call in advance to make sure we don't have a school group or large tour coming through at that time.
- We are happy to open the museum on Mondays and Tuesdays (when the museum is not open to the public) for individual or small-group self-guided museum visits. These must be scheduled in advance. Call 541-346-3024 or email email@example.com for more information on scheduling a self-guided museum visit.
As always, open hours and safety protocols are subject to change based on continuing guidance from the University of Oregon and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Please stay tuned to our website for updates.
Questions about our safety procedures or visiting during COVID? Call 541-346-3024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a UO faculty member wishing to work with the museum during the 2022-2023 academic year? Please email email@example.com for information and scheduling.
Are you a K-12 educator looking for teaching and learning resources? Visit our K-12 Programs page to explore our in-person and remote education offerings.