The museum has reopened to the public.
New summer hours:
Thursdays | 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Fridays through Sundays | 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Health and safety are our priorities.
We have several measures in place to protect the health of our visitors, volunteers, and staff:
- Fully vaccinated visitors, volunteers, and staff may choose not to wear a mask inside the museum.
- Unvaccinated individuals are expected to wear masks while inside the premises and are encouraged to follow CDC guidance for protecting themselves and others from COVID-19.
- Children participating in the museum's youth programs are required to wear masks at all times while inside the building.
- Visiting children under the age of five are exempt from the mask requirement. Children must be closely supervised by their adult(s) at all times.
- We urge all visitors to stay home when sick. Please review the University of Oregon's symptom checker and make sure you haven't experienced any of the listed symptoms during the 72 hours leading up to your visit. Museum staff members are also committed to staying home when sick and will perform a standardized symptom check before coming to work each day.
- We’re providing visitors with additional hand-washing and hand-sanitizing stations and conducting frequent cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the building.
Open hours and safety protocols are subject to change based on continuing guidance from the University of Oregon and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Please stay tuned to our website for updates.
Questions about our safety procedures or visiting during COVID? Call 541-346-3024 or email email@example.com.
Remote work continues.
Part of the museum's staff continues to work remotely. Each of us remains available to our community via email, phone, and on social media. Stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, or use our staff directory to get in touch directly.
Are you a UO faculty member wishing to work with the museum during the 2020-21 academic year? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and scheduling.
Are you a K-12 educator looking for teaching and learning resources? Visit our K-12 Programs page to explore our in-person and remote education offerings.