The museum is open to the public.
Wednesdays through Sundays | 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursdays until 8:00 p.m.
Health and safety are our priorities.
We have several measures in place to protect the health of our visitors, volunteers, and staff:
- Masks are welcome though optional, per University of Oregon guidelines.
- Everyone at the museum is encouraged to follow current CDC guidance for protecting themselves and others from COVID-19.
- Children must be closely supervised by their adult(s) at all times.
- We urge all visitors to stay home when sick. Please review the University of Oregon's symptom checker and make sure you haven't experienced any of the listed symptoms during the 72 hours leading up to your visit. Museum staff members are also committed to staying home when sick and will perform a standardized symptom check before coming to work each day.
- We’re providing visitors with additional hand-sanitizing stations and conducting frequent cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the building.
Open hours and safety protocols are subject to change based on continuing guidance from the University of Oregon and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Please stay tuned to our website for updates.
Questions about our safety procedures or visiting during COVID? Call 541-346-3024 or email email@example.com.
Remote work continues.
Part of the museum's staff continues to work remotely. Each of us remains available to our community via email, phone, and on social media. Stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, or use our staff directory to get in touch directly.
Are you a UO faculty member wishing to work with the museum during the 2021-22 academic year? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and scheduling.
Are you a K-12 educator looking for teaching and learning resources? Visit our K-12 Programs page to explore our in-person and remote education offerings.